Cansky Aviation has consultants with sound experience in all fields of aviation such as regulatory affairs, aviation security, operational and ground handling, safety management system, cargo handling, Generate ancillary revenues. effective cost control, health & safety requirements, staff training and optimizing productivity.
Our consultancy focuses on following area:
· Liaison with Transport Canada, CTA, CBSA, Airport Authorities, Agriculture Canada
· Preparing documentation for carriers to obtain AOC, FAOC, CTA Air Carrier license, Air carrier cargo profile, ECATS.
· Support and advise airlines on Air Carrier security regulations and contest fines.
· Advise carriers on CBSA API/PNR requirements and contest any failures due to valid reasons.
· Advise carriers on Health & Safety requirements and related audits
· Crisis Communication and Handling
· Advise airlines on various monitoring procedures such as station, quality, ground handling equipment, fueling, baggage sortation, baggage delivery, customer processing and baggage drop off.
· Advise or coordinate on behalf of airlines with the issues and contracts regarding ground handling, garbage disposal, environmental issues, deportee escorts, transportation of dangerous goods and valuables, crew transport, crew hotel, irregular operations, air cargo security program, The secure air travel act leading to enhanced passenger protect program, airport lounges, ACAP & SLAs with the service providers.
· Advise airlines on Air Transport regulations, over flights & Technical landings.
· Introduction of electronic baggage delivery monitoring
· Customer friendly solutions for international transfer of passengers and baggage, gate checked items, self service check-in and baggage drop off.
· Handling of live animals
· Passengers connecting through air ambulance or on stretcher cases.
· Provide Mystery shopper Service to airlines.
· Advise on possible synergies, restructuring